August 21, 2009

I want a pool.

I would like a swimming pool.
It doesn't have to be a HUGE pool, just a nice sized one that I can swim around in without bumping into the edges every 5 seconds when swimming. It doesn't have to be really deep - 6ft at the deepest is fine. I would like it out in my backyard, and not need a lot of fussing to keep it clean and safe. I really wish I had a swimming pool.

Insane Q&A updated!
Hard to believe isn't it?! So yea, I had to get the interface fixed by an admin - and then actually go in and update. There is a question still in there unanswered - it's a long one and I didn't have the time to give it a good answer, so I've held onto it for now. Hopefully I'll get to it tonight.

Facebook? Sigh.
I've had two people asking me about that this week. Should I get a 'fan' page for TheInsaneDomain? I don't know. I'm still thinking about it.

Photo : Blue world by decoyrobot

No comments: