August 18, 2009

Guess what I did?


That's right - the questionnaire results. Wow - I'm SO prompt with ALL my updates!
Oh, shut up. Go check out your answers and see if you got a good question award. It seems that I (for all but one question) gave out only FOUR good question awards and NO bad question awards.

I had started giving the GQA to anyone that put effort into it - but now I'm back to just awarding those that I find funny, or something like that. That means it should be harder to get one now - well, in theory. If you send me cash and/or shiny things, I will gladly award you with many GQAs.


LIARS.
All those weather jerks should STOP saying that there will be thunderstorms when there is no chance in hell that there will be one. It's been weeks of this nonsense and still, NOTHING. All sorts of other people are pelted with crazy storms but what do I get - NOTHING.

Who took all my popsicles?!
They should somehow generate new ones every time I take one so I am never without one.

Photo : REDRUM by decoyrobot

No comments: