February 08, 2010

Who's not in bed?

Riddle me THIS!
So I posted the answers, even though I didn't have the questions anymore. I know that all 10 of you who answered are just THRILLED! I know I am. And no, this is no riddle, but hey, shutup.

Random things I've heard:
Who's not in bed?
After we recovered from our tribal initiation, everything was going according to plan.
This is a foot?!
Who murdered you?

Taking requests.
My brain has been drying up, so if you have a request for a list or something, tell me. I might just even try, just for you. Maybe.

Change!
If you don’t like something in your life, the odds are that you can change it. But you can’t make others change. Sometimes you’ve got to walk away from a bad situation with someone because they won’t change, and your happiness isn’t worth giving up. You can change your outlook on life, how you live it and how you think, but you can’t do that for someone else. You can try, you can offer ways for them to do so, but ultimately it’s up to them. The only person you can change is yourself, and change is easy but difficult at the same time. All it takes is for you to make a choice to change, and spend each day trying to stick to it. It’s amazing how much things can change in a short time if you just try every day. Losing weight, being healthy, working towards a goal, it’s all doable if you just try, and sometimes you might not reach your final goal, but there is no shame in trying. You also have to be able to adapt to things changing, and not be so rigid that you can’t accept it. Sometimes things just don’t work out, or things go differently than you expected. That’s life! You can be upset about it, but don’t hang onto that for very long because you’ll end up being miserable.
That was  your public message for the day - part of a community service thing that I can't talk about.

No comments: