May 25, 2010

Bah to you all.

I'm HOT.
Just in case you were all wondering, I am indeed very hot. So hot that I'm becoming irritable. Yea it's great that winter is over, but it should be spring and autumn only. Summer is WAY too hot and it's not even June yet.


F U LOST.
I don't give a flying crap it ended with a fuzzy "oh isn't that great it all worked out when they were dead" moment, I didn't spend six years watching for that load of shit. I watched for the supposedly deep and well-thought out mysteries - things that I found interesting and different from any other show out there. Of course, it turns out that they, along with other lazy writers of the world, find it easy to make up mysteries, but never follow through with putting any answers forth. The last season sucked and I had hoped that things would get good, but they didn't.

Yea, I understood the ending alright, it just sucked. Six years spent watching and trying to figure things out, only to have them go "but it was about CHARACTERS." F that.

Don't try to trick me by pretending you're using science in your story, only to turn around and slap me in the face with religion. They are worse than lazy writers, they are liars, cheats and idiots. Why bother even writing in half the shit they did if THAT was the ending? What a waste. It could have been great.

Thanks for screwing it all up guys, and thanks for ruining what little faith I did have in TV writers. Now I know that even when a show seems to be rooted in science and good story writing, it's just a trick.

No comments: