March 26, 2010

No, YOU are the mystery tool.

SO much spring cleaning.
- 10 bags of clothes given away to charity
- 4 boxes of random household things (glasses, plates etc) given away to charity
- 2 boxes of books packed up to go

- 1 trailer load of junk to the dump (and almost another to go)

I was planning on just dropping the stuff off at Salvation Army - but then a local community service called and asked if I had anything to be picked up. DO I EVER!!! I was thrilled to get rid of all this (usable!) stuff AND they would come to my door to pick it up! Awesome. I think the chick thought I was a mental case (which I am in many ways) for being so thrilled that someone was coming to take this stuff away. I'm happy it will get used by people in need instead of thrown out - and I don't have to pack it up in my truck and haul it anywhere.

I've also been going through books. Those things sneak in when I'm not looking and suddenly I have boxes of them everywhere. So I have decided to have ALL books in ONE area so I can see what's going on. I spent a good chunk of last night sorting through them and have a large pile to go out the door already. Huzzah!

Random linkage.
Near earth supernova - it has a nice ring to it

If you find an old strange balloon - beware!

Finding more galaxies for us all to gawk at.

No comments: