June 27, 2010

Bend you over my knee and see how much you can take.

Your voice is mine.
If I could tear the voice box out of anyone and use it as my own - I'd take Mike Patton's. Sure, I'd sound like a guy but I could sing and sing and sing and it would always sound awesome. Though, if I were taking his voice box, I'd take his skull too. I mean, why not? It would make for a good conversation piece, and to tell it in his own voice would be even more interesting.


I'm still my own book club.
I finished reading Lost Horizon. It wasn't bad, even though it was written a long time ago. There was no horribly sexist moments and it was a nice read. I'm glad I picked it up. I also started and finished reading The Book of the Dead by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child. It's somewhat a mystery book, but was well written and I enjoyed reading it. The 'bad' guy wasn't a cop-out, and nor was the ending of the book in many ways. I'm now reading a book titled Attack from Atlantis.


WHERE is the insanity?
Oh grow up. Sorry. Well, there HAS been insanity thanks to the G8/G20 summits. Some of it good, some of it bad. Some people need to stop acting like idiots, both inside and outside of the summits themselves. As for my OWN insanity - well I'm not sure where it's all gone lately. This drought of insanity has gone on for far too long and it's pissing me off. I killed the questionnaire and no one seems to be sending in questions anymore - I'm wondering what to do with the insane domain overall. I know it needs an overhaul, but it's such a daunting job at this point. One day something will change and it will be given new life, but I guess for now it's a rotting corpse, festering away on the internet.

No comments: